Friday, March 20, 2009

Read my stories on Fiction Writers.com

I have written several stories and have them posted on fiction writers .com. You can find some under the name FranJam and others under Bertha 16. You can also find some of my stories on The Write Spot : Posted under: From the Complaint Desk of Fran Lewis
You can read my poems on Poet's Mirror.ning. I am currently doing book reviews for authors and welcome mystery, fiction and historical fiction writers who want reviews to let me know. I love reading other books by great authors and I never give a bad review. If someone writes a book I judge it on the character development, interest to the audience intended for and the plot.
Fran
Please check out my reviews on Barnes and Noble .com for my two books My Name is Bertha and Bertha Speaks Out. I would also like to find a publisher who is not print on demand to publish my third book. Help would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment